Pages

Monday, April 5, 2010

Hello Everyone!

I decided to open my own blog! I just recently started making siggy's and tags and I googled for scrap kits and that led me here :) I love being creative.

And the first thing I must do is Thank All of those who make scrap kits, masks, doodles and any thing else to do with making tags. If it wasn't for You I would not be able to do what I love to do!

And I must say also... being that my husband was diagnosed with cancer in Feb. of 09... I am his caregiver right now, We live on a limited income So a special thanks goes to those who give out their kits and things for free. I can not afford to pay for all the kits that I use. So I rely on getting the free stuff!

I do not charge anything for my tags. I do it for the joy of doing it. I don't always like what I come up with .. but thats ok. To each their own and someone else might :) As far as my tags go.. I use many different kits and art from different artists. I do not write every single person on there. I do not take any credit for any of the elements or papers or kits that I do use.

IF I make something from Your kit and You wish me to do something different please just let me know. I know that the TOUs are there. I do read them. If I haven't follwed it it isn't because I meant not to, so please let me know. I just think if there is like twenty different elements or papers in one tag ... it is a little hard to list them all on the tag! I do make sure I put the poser copywrite on them. Or if all or most scraps came from one designer then I put them on there as well.

If You would rather I didn't use something please let me know.

ALL my tags are personal use only.

I hope You enjoy my site.. Please be patient while I learn how to put it together! :) Also I will be adding my own poetry and thoughts in here either as blog, or in my tags. I hope You enjoy it! Only rules I have right now are.. NO DRAMA! It will not be tolerated at all. I have enough stress in my life right now. And please, if You use my poetry... credit me.
Thank You
Amanda Kreger

No comments:

Post a Comment