Pages

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Greetings Everyone :)

Sorry it has been so long since I have been in here. Things have been crazy around here! We moved back to Minnesota in June.

In September we moved from my Mother and Step Father's into our own place! We have been slowly going through my storage, and unpacking. Then we had the holidays. In my family I have at least 6 Christmas gatherings! In fact I am going to one this weekend! I have a huge family. So I have to juggle all sides!

Plus to top it all off we found out that my husband's cancer is back. So We have not been around much and I have neglected this blog!

I have been doing a lot of siggies. And I have been having a hard time keeping up with just that! I am designing for one group, and trying to open my own, which by the way still is sitting there because I have no time right now! I am hoping to open it by Feb 1st. Just in time for Valentine's Day!

Now I have joined another crafting group and I am sooo excited to start it. I have to wait for my printer to get here before I can though :( It is a digi card group. I already love making cards and I can learn a lot from these wonderful ladies! I am so excited!

So once I get it together ... and after my hubby goes through this treatment, I will be back in here to finally get things going. I am also going to try learn how to make my own kits (Hopefully soon) and I will offer them on here as freebies (and maybe eventually in a shop) when I can!

I hope Your New Year is blessed through out!
Amanda

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I am your first follower! Let me tell you how to add things to your sidebar. It's really not hard. First off, save a pic of my candy to your computer and copy my blog addy. Now log on to your blog. Once you log on to your blog, go into "design". The screen that pops up will show how your blog looks and will have boxes on the side where you can add something.

    Click one of the boxes, then choose the "picture" one. A new window pops up. Paste my blog addy in there, upload the pic from your computer, save it, and you're done. it's a lot easier than it sounds. I'd really like you to have the chance to win my RAK.

    Big hugs coming your way!

    ReplyDelete