Greetings Ladies!
Things are looking good around here! I found a great designer of some free backgrounds and headers.. though I do want to learn how to make them myself! And I decided I needed a change now that we have 1 follower! Yay!! Now my blog looks professional! Many thanks to Allie Brown, for this lovely background and header! Awesome! I am really going to try to get this blog up and going!
My husband had his procedure and We are still waiting for the results. We won't know anything until after March 18th. We are praying for good news!! So please keep us in Your thoughts!
I found this really great website. And I think You would enjoy it too if You haven't heard of it yet. It's an easy way to show service men and women how much you truly appreciate their sacrifice and service.
There is two ways that You can help out on this website. 1 is to send letters or have children write letters or color pictures to send to them (They even have coloring pictures that You can print off!) Or 2 is to make cards (blank) for them to write home with.
The website is Operation Write Home.
Usually you would make like 10 of one card and 10 of another card (so it would be 10 thinking of You cards and maybe 10 happy birthday cards) so each person would get one of each. I think the best way to do this is to do it like they suggest and have a card making party, where each person does 1 set of cards... (each person could make 10 or more of the same card).
I think this is a GREAT IDEA! And I can't wait to get started on making some cards!!
Till Next Time,
Amanda
Sunday Scripture
12 hours ago

Thanks for posting my RAK, girlie. I love OWH and have sent them quite a few cards. It's a fabulous organization.
ReplyDeleteGood luck to Ryan with those test results. It must be so hard to wait that long!
Thank You Gina :) and Your very welcome! I am very excited to get a chance to win :) It has been very hard to wait. Two months is a long time to wonder for some test results!
ReplyDeleteRyan went to the ER tonight so We are going crazy here. He has high blood pressure. So we have that to deal with now too. But it could be caused from removing the left jugglar vein too.. we don't know what is causing it. I hope that is the only reason.
Well it is almost 330 am here so I am off to bed! Hopefully I can sleep. Have a great weekend!
Amanda
I hope things went well with the BP treatment. I have high BP, too. Your poor hubby can't catch a break lately, which means that his time for good things is coming, right? I left you an award on my blog!
ReplyDelete