Pages

Friday, March 11, 2011

My First Blog Award!!

Whooots! I got my first blog award from Gina @ Gina Speaks

Thank You SO Much!! (she is also my first follower!)


Here is the award:




And in order to accept the blog award I have to find five blogs with less than 200 followers. Well the only blogs I know are the digi scrap blogs and blogs like that which I thought would have way more than 200 followers so I was on the blog hunt! I finally found the five I wanted to post so here they are!




Black Widow Creationz is one of my favorite scrap kit blogs I was surprised to see she has less than 200!! So she is on my list! She has lots of freebies too!


My Tubed Art is a great place to find artwork! There is many different kinds of artwork that You can purchase for using in your own projects. They also have many links to other artists! They only have 24 followers so get on over there!


Crafted by Gina is another great scrap kit blog! You should check out her beautiful work!

Annaica's Place is a great blog to find all kinds of template fun! She makes siggies with GIMP and helps others to learn how. I know she is on CafeMom in a Group called GIMP Siggy Creations and she helps the owner of the group with a lot of tuts! You should check her out if You love to design siggies as much as I do!

Outside My Window is another card blog. She has some amazing cards.. and lots of chances to win free stamps! She is on the DT for Sweet Pea Stamps as well! Go check her out!



If You find yourself on my blog award list copy the blog award above and pick 5 blogs that have less than 200 followers and link them to your blog like I have done! This is a great way to get a bigger following!



No comments:

Post a Comment