Pages

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Free Snags!

I have decided to show You some snags from my group (on CafeMom) that I made. Feel Free to click on them and save to Your computer! If You add Your name that is fine too, but please Do NOT cover up the COPYWRITE info OR My Signature info as it is against the law! Do NOT colorize or resize them! The snags that I make are all from kits made by others. I do read the TOU and if You see I am not following one PLEASE LET ME KNOW! It wasn't my intention not to follow it. (I do mix kits to make siggies original)

DO NOT GIVE TO OTHERS OR PUT OTHER PEOPLES NAMES ON THEM. DO NOT STEAL MY SNAGS AND SAY THEY ARE YOURS OR USE IN OTHER GROUPS.  All SNAGS on my site are for PERSONAL USE ONLY! 

Thank You's are nice (I love comments on my snags), but not required. I believe if You are thankful for getting beautiful free snags that You like You will comment, I should not have to beg for them. One comment is ok for all my stuff... I do not expect You to comment on every single post, unless you want to. :) If you are looking for something specific, leave me a message and let me know and I will see what I can do. I love to make others smile...that is why I do what I do and that is what I get my own happiness from. 
~Amanda~




No comments:

Post a Comment